The Eighteenth Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on the 30th June 2020.
All resolutions tabled at the meeting were passed. These included:
- Approving the holding of Annual General Meeting through virtual/electronic means and/or by way of remote attendance.
- Adoption of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements and reports of the Directors and Auditors for the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
- Re-election of Directors of the Company, Mrs. R Likukuma and Mrs. P Marufu who retired in terms of Article 95 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
There were amendments to the agenda indicating that Mrs. R Likukuma was not offering herself for re-election.
- Approving of the remuneration of the Directors for the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
- Approving the remuneration of Auditors for the year ended 31 December 2019.
- Appointing new auditors for the ensuring year. Grant Thornton were appointed as the new Auditors
- Approving the increase of Authorised Share Capital by an additional 500 000 000 ordinary shares of ZWL0.01.