We supply AC Trafford Tile. For pitches below 10 degrees, both end and side laps must be sealed with non hardening mastic compound that adheres strongly to fibre-cement. The trafford Tile has a mass of 14.0 kg/m and is found from 1 200 mm to 3 600 mm in length.
Laying and Fixing
Roofs – lay from eaves in courses up to the ridge.
- Lay in courses from the bottom to the top.
- Laying can be from Left to right or right to left but it is advisable to start at the end away from the prevailing wind.
- Check that sheets are laid square to eaves and purlins.
- Cut all mitres and dril all holes hence never punch.
- Check that corrugations on both sides of the roof are in line at the ridge – otherwise ridge capping will not fit correctly.